My name is Michael, I’m a computer science PhD student at CU Boulder. I have a broad interest in complex systems, and in particular, social systems. My goal is to learn how to evolve societies such that they will be able to solve their most challenging problems, such as income inequality, environmental degradation, and war. My overarching goal is to improve opportunities for life on earth, through increased political, environmental, and economic sustainability.
- 7/19/2020 - Presented Networks for Understanding Human Need @ IC2S2
- 5/6/2020 - Finished my first year!
- 8/26/2019 - I began a PhD program at The University of Colorado Boulder
- Problem Solving and Measurement in Social Systems
- Emotional Technologies and Processes for Emotional Education
- Organizational Culture and Intra-organizational Mobility
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Science